Find a phone
Choose your mobile manufacturer
Unlock iPhone 5
Remove simlock from iPhone 5
How to unlock iPhone permanently? Unlocking the iPhone permanently is very simple. It is also the safest and non-invasive method of unlocking your phone. To permanently unlock your iPhone need only IMEI number. IMEI by typing * # 06 # or after selecting the "i".
Unlock permanently for the iPhone is available only for the chosen network. Option unlock the phone Apple iPhone 2, 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPhone and iPhone 6s 6s plus permanently unlocking will not come back after the software update. When order our service the iPhone appears on Apple's servers as factory unlocked and thus the software updates will not re-lock.
You do not know in which networks operate your iPhone?
Check the network and other parameters iPhone
Don’t know if your phone is blacklisted? Check it now.
Checking blacklist for iPhone
How to unlock iPhone 5?
After receiving information about the fact that the IMEI is saved to the database of Apple, do the following:
- Install the SIM card of another operator, which does not ask for a PIN when you turn on the phone.
- Turn on the device.
- Launch the iTunes application on a computer with Internet access.
- Connect the iPhone to your computer.
- Applications iTunes automatically detects the device and start the unlock process.
- The process of unlocking can take from 2 to 30 minutes, depending on the transmission speed Internet connections.
- Completion of the release will be confirmed by the message: "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked." (The exact contents of the message and the language version may vary depending on the version of iTunes)
Disconnecting iPhone from the computer before the end of the unlock process can damage the device software.