Find a phone
Choose your mobile manufacturer
Unlock Sony Z5 Compact
Remove simlock from Sony Z5 Compact
How to remove simlock permanently? Permanent Sony unlock is very simple to do. It is also the safest and non-invasive method of unlocking your phone. To permanently unlock your Sony need only IMEI number. IMEI by typing *#06#.
Permanent unlock for Sony is available for all networks. Once unlocked will never lock again even after the software update. When you place the order your phone appears to servers as Sony factory unlocked and thus the software updates will not re-lock.
How to unlock Sony Z5 Compact?
After receiving information about the fact that the IMEI is saved to the database Sony must do the following:
- Insert foreign SIM card into the phone and run it.
- If the SIM card is superimposed PIN enter it.
- The phone will ask for the unlock code network.
- Enter the code NCK and after approval unlock automatically disappear.
The phones from Sony code can be entered only 5 times. If you exceed this amount, the counter locks up and the phone will not accept more code. Before ordering code is valid counter:
- Turn on your phone sim card databases.
- Enter * # * # 7378423 # * # *
- Select Service info and then Unlock.
- If the right side of the field NETWORK is a number greater than 0, you can unlock. Otherwise, the counter is locked and you can not unlock the phone.